Sweet and Slippery Tasted Silver Needle White Tea (Bai Hao Yin Zhen)
- Produced in Fuding (福鼎) City, Fujian Province, China
Harvest Time: Mar 20, 2015.
- Dry Tea: thick and straight buds and tips, covered with plenty of white pekoe, has a few leaves.
- Tea Liquid: light yellow color, clean and bright.
- Flavor: sweet and slippery taste; has slight soymilk flavor; sweet aftertaste presents quickly.
- Tea Leaves: delicate, tender and smooth appearance.
- Low caffeine (less than 10% of a cup of coffee)
The Silver Needle White Tea owns a beautiful name, Bai Hao Yin Zhen. Silver (Bai Hao) prefers to the white pekoe; while Needle (Yin Zhen) describes the appearance of the thick and straight tea buds, which have tips as straight and sharp as needles. When you brew this tea, the heat of water arouses the delicate fragrance of the tea. The nutritious substance spreads into the light yellow tea liquid. Take a sip, and you will feel the smooth tea liquid carrying a strong fragrance companioned with slight soymilk scent travelling down to your throat. Aftertaste comes quick, and will leave a long-lasting tender aroma in your mouth.
Certificate of Analyze by Eurofins
Our Silver Needle White Tea is analysed in accordance with the requirements of regulation (EC) 396/2005 (regulation on maximum residue levels in food and feed) in its currently valid version.
Recommend Brewing Guide:
|Western Method||Chinese Gongfu Way|
|Teapot: 17oz / 500ml||Gaiwan: 3oz / 85ml|
|167℉ / 75℃||176℉ / 80℃|
|Use 5 Tablespoons / 10 Grams Tea||Use 5 Grams Tea|
|1 – 5 mins||6 steeps : rinse,45s,60s,90s,105s,140s,180s|
|Teapot may be your choice||Gaiwan may be your choice
Rinsing time is around 5 seconds