Organic Dragon Well Long Jing Green Tea
- Produced in Tianmu Mountain(天目山), Lin’an County, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang, China
Harvest Time: April 12, 2015
- One bud with one or two leaves
- Dry tea is shaped straight and pretty
- Soup presents tender a yellowish green color, tastes sweet and brisk; aroma lasts long in the middle and back part of the tongue.
- Fresh aroma with chestnut flavor
- Low caffeine (less than 10% of a cup of coffee)
This Organic Dragon Well Long Jing tea origins in organic tea base of Tianmu Mountain in Lin’an, Hangzhou. The organic tea base of Tianmu Mountain, has passed the organic certification of European, USA and Japan, is a significant base of planting organic dragon well and green tea. This dragon well long jing tea persists a high level in picking and producing while meeting the standard of organic certification. The tea should be picked as one bud and two leaves or three leaves in order to reach the standard. Tea workers also have excellent skills, which help keep the natural features of fresh tea leaves. Combined with the advantages of organic tea and high grade tea, this dragon well long jing tea is suitable for tea lovers of organic tea as well as dragon well green tea.
- USDA Certification (NO. A-2011-01070_1 / 2014-02959)
- EU Certification (NO. A-2011-01070_1 / 2014-02957)
- JAS Certification (NO. A-2011-01070_1 / 2014-02958)
Our Organic Superfine Dragon Well Long Jing Green Tea meets the most strictly European low pesticide residues standard for agricultural products.
Recommend Brewing Guide:
|Western Method||Chinese Gongfu Way|
|Teapot: 17oz / 500ml||Gaiwan: 3oz / 85ml|
|185℉ / 85℃||176℉ / 80℃|
|Use 3 Tablespoons / 8 Grams Tea||Use 4 Grams Tea|
|1 – 6 mins||5 steeps : 20s,30s,40s,50s,60s|
|Teapot may be your choice||Gaiwan may be your choice
Rinsing time is around 5 seconds
Uncover when brewing can have better flavor