10 Sample Sachets
Golden Monkey Black Tea
Premium Keemun Hao Ya Black Tea
Fengqing Dragon Pearl Black Tea
Bailin Gongfu Black Tea
Lapsang Souchong Smoky Black Tea
5 Featured Black Teas Assortment Samples
10 Sample Sachets
For the purpose of letting more people know about this particular series of Black tea that we have carefully picked, TeasBox now provide a special assortment in lower price. The sample bag includes five kinds of Black tea, 14g (7g * 2) for each kind.
- Golden Monkey Black Tea
- Produced in Fuding, Fujian(福建), China
- Tea leaves are tight as needles, conspicuous golden tips, slightly curly
- Bright orange yellow liquor when brewed
- Sweet taste, followed with fruity fragrance and potato smell
Coming from Fujian, the Golden Monkey is made of the fresh buds and leaves of Fuding Pekoe, by lightly sun withering, rolling, fermentation and drying. Golden Monkey has the particular aroma of black tea. You could scent the fruity flavor through every sip of the tea.
- Premium Keemun Hao Ya Black Tea
- Handmade Gongfu process tea from Qimen(祁门) county, Anhui, China
- Dark black, glossy thin buds topped with golden tips
- Makes a bold copper coloured tea
- A bold but smooth, fruity taste with a lingering, mellow aftertastel
Rated as the best of Chinese black teas, Keemun is an absolute delight to drink. TeasBox’s Premium Keemun represents the highest quality of this tea generally available to the public, and has a taste, aroma and appearance that completely justifies its reputation as one of the best black teas in the world. Handmade in Keemun’s birthplace of Qimen, this tea is simply stunning.
- Fengqing Dragon Pearl Black Tea
- The leaves come from wild tea trees in Fengqing, Yunnan.
- Taste sweet and smooth, with a slight flavor of chocolate.
- Globular black tea, with plenty of white hairs.
- Shaped into balls by hand.
- The tea liquor is red-brown.
Using black teas from Fengqing, Yunnan as material, the Black Dragon Pearl tea is manually made into the shape of pearl, meanwhile is preserved with the aroma of black tea. The leaves of Black Dragon Pearl tea would only be picked around the time of Qingming / Pre-Ming, which is around Apr. 5, 2011 in spring. It’s the highest grade in spring teas, with marked white hairs. The pearl of this tea are 8 to 12 millimeters in diameter. When carefully smelling the flavor of dry tea, you can easily figure a slight smell of chocolate beside the aroma of black tea.
- Bailin Gongfu Black Tea
- Hand-crafted at Mt. Taimu in Fujian province
- Black and gold coloured pine-needle shaped appearance
- Reddish brown color when brewed
- A rich, full bodied sweet tasting tea with a hint of caramel
Bailin Gongfu is produced in Mt. Taimu in Fujian province. This Bailin Gonfu is a premium quality tea produced at Mt. Taimu in Fujian, and is crafted from Fuding DaBai and Da Hao trees. This delicious tea has a great refreshing sweet taste and fragrance.
- Lapsang Souchong Smoky Black Tea (Yan Xun Zheng Shan Xiao Zhong)
- Produced in Wuyi Mountain, Fujian, China
- Apperance: tight strip
- Smoky and pine smell which has a deep red, bright liquor
- Taste: smoked taste, mellow, sweet aftertaste
Zheng Shan Xiao Zhong (Lapsang Souchong) used pine wood or pine charcoal from Tongmu kuan in Wuyi mountain as materials. Because black tea has a strong capability of absorption, while pine charcoal will release plenty of smoke when burning. So the Lapsang Souchong, produced by hands and machines, has a heavy flavor of smoked and pine, which is suitable for people who prefer strong flavor.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.